Our respected clients can avail from us a quality proven range of Brown Sugar. It’s known as the soft caramel colour and rich, smooth aroma complements gourmet preparations, such as fruit cakes, puddings, sauces, desserts, gingerbread and many more mouth watering treats. Its lighter counterpart, dark brown sugar is refined white sugar with molasses added in. It contains more molasses than light Brown sugar, which gives it a stronger, more intense flavor. Light and dark Brown sugar can be used interchangeably.
Uses of Brown Sugar
- Used in cooking and baking projects
- Used in fruit cakes, puddings, sauces, desserts, gingerbread
Features of Brown Sugar
- Distinguished by sticky- textured, golden brown crystals; rich aroma: and a distinct taste
- Enhances the flavor of coffee, desserts, ice cream and ginger bread
- Serves as a superb crunchy topping for confectionery, muesli and fresh fruits; glazing for meats; and a key input for mock tails
- 100 per cent pure, natural and wholesome
- Rich in calcium, phosphorus, iron and magnesium
We make sure to deliver the precise product what you pay for. We entrust to satisfying all your necessities within predetermined time period. At Dhanraj Sugar Pvt. Ltd., we offer our complete range at a competitive market price. To place an order for the same, feel free to contact us.