WELCOME TO DHANRAJ SUGARS PVT. LTD.
Inspected in the year 1980, Dhanraj Sugars Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading suppliers with different varieties of sugar in Surendranagar, India. We are involved in re-processing and re-packing of wide range of sugar products that includes Refined Sugar, Crystal Sugar, Icing Sugar, Kathli Sugar, Pharma Sugar, Pulverized Sugar, Demerara Sugar, Sachet, Pharma grade sugar, Sugar Cube, Mishri and many more. Dhanraj Sugars has a world class expertise in supplying Sugar under the registered Drug License. We also hold an ISO 22000:2005 and HALAL Certifications.
Dhanraj offers the largest range of Specialty Sugar like Double refined sugar, sugar cube, light brown sugar, candy sugar and many more. We mainly focus on quality and customer satisfaction that makes us the market leader in Surendranagar, India and a familiar name in the worldwide. We are supplying to the world-class sugar which adds a sweet smile to the products, to the hospitality, and to the daily life. Our supplied sugar is processed by making use of finest quality ingredients, sourced from the trusted vendors of the industry.
We are processing the sugar by making use of the best quality ingredients, sourced from the trusted vendors of the industry. While the process of the sugar takes place, our experienced staff keep in mind the set internationally laid quality norms of the industry. As the process of the sugar gets finished, we make the offered range of sugar undergo a quality test to make sure the premium quality product, hygienically processes pure, crystalline nature and free from contaminants.
What is Sugar?
Sugar is a natural ingredient that has been part of our diet for thousands of years. The term sugar is known as the table sugar- the type of sugar that we use in baking or add to our tea or coffee. The sugars are made of carbohydrates that provide energy for the body. Some types of sugars are found naturally in foods such as fruits and vegetables, while the other types of sugars are utilized during the process of cooking,
There are different types of Sugar
- Sucrose: It is table sugar made from glucose and fructose which is extracted from sugar cane or sugar beet and also naturally present in many fruits and vegetables.
- Fructose and Glucose: It’s found in many fruits, vegetables and honey.
- Lactose: It is commonly known as the milk sugar as it is found in milk and dairy products.
- Maltose: It is known as the malt sugar and found in malted drinks and beer.
Other Types of Carbohydrates
Apart from sugars, other types of carbohydrates are made up of long chains of monosaccharides or disaccharides, all joined together in different combinations – that can often be very complex- these are called polysaccharides. The main types of polysaccharides are known as Starch, Cellulose, Pectin, Gums, and Glycogen.
- Starch: Starch is likely the most hugely recognized polysaccharides and it is comprised of long chains of glucose. The plants make starch during photosynthesis. Starch is mainly found in oat grains such as wheat, oats, rye, grain, buckwheat, rice, potatoes, vegetables, beans, peas, lentils.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is another long chain polysaccharide produced using numerous glucose building blocks. We frequently talk about cellulose as dietary fiber or what we used to call “roughage” as the human body can’t separate it amid assimilation.
- Pectin: Pectin is a type of Pectin that is mainly found in plant walls, which gives fruit its structure and firmness. It is naturally found in fruit and vegetables, but in varying amounts. Apples and most citrus fruits are having high pectin, while berries, stone fruits, figs and rhubarb are having lower pectin.
- Gums: Gums are known as vegetable gums that are also polysaccharides and they are utilized primarily as thickeners in food. Gums are even some seaweed that are also excellent sources and are commonly called carrageenan and alginates.
- Glycogen: Glycogen is the stored from glucose in the human body. The body stores enough glycogen in the liver, muscles and brain to last for 24 hours.
Different Types of our flourished Sugars
Most of us will have a couple of different types of sugar in our house – not just the sugar bowl we use for tea and coffee! Asides from colour, there are different types of Sugars such as:
- Refined Sugar
- Crystal Sugar
- Icing Sugar
- Raw Sugar
- White Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Glucose Powder
- Kathli Sugar
- Pharma Sugar
- Pulverized Sugar
- Demerara Sugar
Sugar Comparison Chart
Kilojoules, sugar content and GI rating for sugars with glucose and fructose as comparison
|Brown dark sugar||1630||96||65|
Specifications of Sugar
|Colour||Sparkling White, White, Brown, Sparkling White Crystal|
|Granulation||Fine to Medium|
|Moisture||0.04% – 0.09% Max|
|Ash Content||0.04% – 0.15% Max|
|Solubility||100% Free Flowing|
|Place Of Origin||Thailand, Pakistan, India, brazil|
Sugar Supplier in Surendranagar
Dhanraj has exceptional knowledge and experience in selling Sugar both domestically and internationally. The team of experts flourished with Dhanraj monitors the global sugar markets to make sure the best price and consistent supply to all of our valued customers. We are working with different sugar manufacturers in different countries like Latin America, South East Asian Countries to source the highest quality of sugar at the most competitive price. We have built lasting relationships with their sugar suppliers leading to consistency in the delivery of sugar to our customers. Our dynamic sales team is eager to work with the growth of the business in the food service, retail, industrial and ingredient industries. We mainly supply our sugars in all major cities of states and different tourist location like Goa, Kerala, Sikkim, Himachal, Rajasthan, Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer where there is huge potential for Hospitality Industry.
We are offering the sugar in all forms packed under our private label. With the support of the sales team we are happy to meet the customers and discuss the particular sugar needs. Being the best in our field of sugar sales and sugar distribution is just feasible when we surpass the desires. We are based on honesty and looking out for our customer’s best interest. It’s all about building associations with our sugar suppliers, manufacturers and most importantly our customers.
Why Choose our Products?
- We commit to, deliver laboratory tested product
- On time delivery
- Customer satisfaction
- Never give you a chance to complain
- Affordable price
- Offer a wide range of sugar